#1.Temple Run 2
- It's a great game, but I can't complete this objective because my device doesn't support Frozen Shadows. Could you pleaser tell me how to fix this?
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#3.Ola cabs - Taxi, Auto, Car Rental, Share Booking
- The best app out there. Better than Uber I say. I never had any had experience both in terms of the app or the service provided by Ola.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game is ok. Its not for a adults because of they can get big fingers and that is not helping you in this game. They need to make a lot of changes to this game. So I would not play this game If i was like 40 or 30. ;-)
- I have set up lock for few apps and still opens them thorugh a different route. Samsung Note 3. If u keep pressing the return button locked app will open up. If u minimice the locked app it will again open up and remember they open when I am not entering the passcode. The android version is 5.0.
#6.Speedtest by Ookla
- I paid in order to have adds removed. After my phone updated the OS, the adds are still there. I sent to the developer an email but he did not give a damn. DO NOT PAY TO HAVE THE ADDS REMOVED because it will not be. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS APP.