#1.Cricbuzz - Live Cricket Scores & News
- Blank match pages after selecting the short score card of an IPL team. Usually the commentary section appears. But now it's blank. Please notice this.
#2.Talking Tom Cat
- This game is awsome I'm going to recommend this to everyone so I'm going to give this a 5star I'm going to tell you what I think of this game cute adorable and helerios little kids will love this it will make them laugh a lot I love this game so so much that I can break my tablet (not litaly ) once again definitely a 5star so so cool keep it up guys.and also everyone who dosent like this game you should totally love this game understand that one more thing if you put its dum well your very wrong I know this. One problem with it can you put more funny things like tom dreaming of kissing angela but he kisses the dustbin or him dreaming of huging Ben but hugs ginger but still I'm giving this a five star. I know this was a long speech but it was worth it right.keep it up
#3.Bus Simulator 2017
- Super nice lovely graphics .. every one should download andl play this game once you will play you will get involved in 3d amaized graphics and you will enjoy... really nice work really nice thanks to the developer's .keep it up.... best of luck
- This farm game always offers a plethora to do. While in-game purchases do make the game EASIER it is not necessary to purchase in order to level or complete tasks. You just have to work harder and network with friends, followers and your neighborhood. IT IS A GAME TO BE ENJOYED BY ALL AGES without worry of totally unnecessary adult content.
#5.Plants vs. Zombies FREE
- I am play ing plant vs zombies but when its time for picking plants I saw no screen door zombie then when the last wave the screen door zombie showed up pls make a full screen so I can see all the zombies I will conquer
#6.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).