#1.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#3.Sniper Fury: best shooter game
- I love it, I give it 5 stars for always being on tip top shape. I don't like how long it takes to re-connect but I'm still loving the game
- ...should be Most Recent...BY DEFAULT...PERIOD. Nobody wants to see days old crap at the top of their News Feed. I'm not the only one who's expressed this! Does anybody actually read this feedback? Y'all would be fired if you worked for me. V126.96.36.199.77
- I wish there was an option to flip horizontally the bow and the target, so that it is easier to play with the right hand.
#6.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- Literally the only reason I use this is for ad blocking... But the accuracy is peanuts compared to desktop versions.