#1.Brain It On! - Physics Puzzles
- Fun and interesting at first, it becomes a major source of frustration after a while, I almost cracked my phone's screen trying to register a continuous line
#2.Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes
- I like the idea of this game.. But to collect the free shards to unlock a good single character will take months.. Please enable a trade for a character that we already have but we dont want to use it in the future, because we will not use all of those character..
- How am i supposed to level up my hero if u make the dungeon levels too much harder to complete and very hard to get weapon orbs please make it little bit easy i have finished the adventure mode nd nd the shore cliffs is damn to hard please fix it now i love this game than any other game
#4.Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate.
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.
- i love this game vry nize so many levels bt i hate fruit splash 2 the graphisc r nt perfect mst download this app lovely game