#1.Hill Climb Racing
- Time killer. But recently I had to reset my device. After reinstalling the game and connecting to Google play, my vehicles and maps restored but, coins are at zero.
- I'm not impressed at all. Every word after space bar will capitalized! and now it automatically deleted a document of mine.
#3.Racing in Car
- Great game, love the graphics. But it's kinda boring when you play it a couple time. Make it multiplayer online and it would be perfect
#4.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
- I have set up lock for few apps and still opens them thorugh a different route. Samsung Note 3. If u keep pressing the return button locked app will open up. If u minimice the locked app it will again open up and remember they open when I am not entering the passcode. The android version is 5.0.
#6.Train Simulator 2016 Prank
- Good graphics, very good controls, many engines to select and need to check speed, horn, signals and railway crossings to get good points amazing game. Played all 50 levels