#1.Bus Simulator 2015
- This is a great game only the multiplayer DOES NOT work. I always enter a game and two other people join and then it says the game is starting. Then it just takes me back to the menu and says the other players left. Can you please fix this.
#2.Data Recharge & Data Saver 4G
- When you have downtime its a fun thing to feel like you've actually not wasted time. Very huge earnings but maybe it could pay for small Databack purchases for almost no investmenttime wise..
#3.Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes
- I like the idea of this game.. But to collect the free shards to unlock a good single character will take months.. Please enable a trade for a character that we already have but we dont want to use it in the future, because we will not use all of those character..
- i love this game vry nize so many levels bt i hate fruit splash 2 the graphisc r nt perfect mst download this app lovely game
- Its good. If you're worried it'd similar to Soccer Stars, it isnt. There are new physics in the game and new rules. Its just SO micro-transaction dominated. Unless you have a good team, it's really hard to play. Fortunately, I haven't played anyone who hasn't got got the basic team YET, but they'll come. Another prime example of Miniclip begging for our money
- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.