- the icon didn't change but the interface did i don't know what's the problem..? i have a huawei p8 android lollipop 5.0.1
- The new layout is something to get used to, but I like it. Not being able to do custom locations sucks, because sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for!
- Having trouble titling my pictures #'ing them etc.. It just said there is an upload error, then when the picture uploads there is nothing underneath. So I try to edit it to add the title, caption and #hashtags but that it's flags up an editing error.. Please fix as I love this app! It's by far my favourite source of social media but I can't upload anything wither adding a caption or hashtag.. What would be the point in that right?!.. Please fix ASAP!
- I got logged out of 2 of my accounts and i cant get them back. What can i do? I tried everything, i tried to verify both of them but i didn't receive any email from Instagram. Please fix this.
- Still 5* but stop this non chronological time line, I have to go searching for people, that's not what I personally want from the app. It's the only social media I really use, all my others are patched in so I use one for all. I don't you to ruin it.
- So despite the fact that I don't have auto update on any of my apps, Instagram decides to update me anyway. Don't like the new interface - white background and grey menus are really hard to see and just look tacky. Don't like the new logo - my son managed to knock something similar up on a generic design software package in less than 10 minutes. Why do you think my auto update is turned off? Makes a mockery of it, if it just happens anyway......Don't think the updates have improved anything at all.