- I think Instagram is a great social community...in the new setting Insta is choosing what they think we would like to see. What I liked most about Instagram is that you could follow exactly who you wanted and see every post in the order they posted in. Now, it's all different. When I get on to check in with my friends every few hours I only see 5 or so "new" posts, but I follow over 200 people. It's just not a good new update, and I think they need to go back to linear time lines where you can see everyone.
- I love it! Real talk its useful with its camera effects and I can post my everyday life. It only gets better with instagram
- It seems like everytime I open Instagram and I'm online for just a couple of minutes it just suddenly exits by itself but overall, I love it :)
- Honestly, many of us prefer the old one. Also, it's too white! It's too bright and it's painful in the eyes. Basically, the new features aren't great. The old one was way better. The logo too. Now it's just too basic. The old one was more artsy. Instagram was supposed to be artsy and for hipsters. Sure it's nice that others can join. It's just sad that the art of photography is dying.
- Two factor authentication does not work. It won't see the code to my number. I cannot log back into my account. Fix this
- Instsagram is by far my favorite app but there is one small problem. The group chats. You can only have 16 people in a chat. My class has a group chat but now that more people got instsgram we can't add everyone. Please let us make chats with at least 20-25 people.