- AS OF MAY 23, and 5 updates, timeline videos STILL cause long freeze up, crash and shutdown of app. They are getting WORSE!! Sent 35 bug reports and many emails..instagram has done nothing. Waste of time. FRUSTRATING. It has gotten so bad, I have to unfollow and refollow the person who posted the video just to get through my feed. Tried to call Facebook, but "they are not accepting calls".
- This helps me communicate with my friends far away and posts pictures or videos...Love it switching accounts is easy!!
- In previous versions, disabling "use high-quality image processing", suits my device better. But in later versions (including current version), this time, enabling it suits better on my device. So that's good.. because I explored. But it is inconsistent. It would be great to have a simple "optimize my device" feature/button so that everyone can enjoy Instagram at its best on Android devices easily. Not many would go 'technical' on fixing pixelated images they posted. �� HTC One M8 user.
- I love it! Real talk its useful with its camera effects and I can post my everyday life. It only gets better with instagram
- I'm trying to upload a collage of mine that I made using the app PicPlayPost and it's just not working at all. My connection is 100% so I don't know what's wrong and none of your troubleshooting tips have worked. :(
- I was loving IG until 5 of my posts disappeared from my home pg. Hoping IG will get to it soon. This prob I'll admit and the wait has taken it down a notch.