- The videos dont load. sometimes the gif images too even with high speed net. have to scroll up and down again and repeat the process 4-5 times
- The chat rooms are glitchy people will txt me bit most of the time I can't c it I got to back out and open the chat room 2 c it
- I love it. Allows me to connect and promote my mixtapes and radio show and connect with people. Thank you for this app
- The new design is much cleaner and focuses more on the content rather than the app itself. Love that we can send posts to others, would be super convenient if the developers could come up with an in app repost option to share others posts on their own feed. Thanks guys!
- In previous versions, disabling "use high-quality image processing", suits my device better. But in later versions (including current version), this time, enabling it suits better on my device. So that's good.. because I explored. But it is inconsistent. It would be great to have a simple "optimize my device" feature/button so that everyone can enjoy Instagram at its best on Android devices easily. Not many would go 'technical' on fixing pixelated images they posted. �� HTC One M8 user.
- This was once a beautiful app with a nice interface and cool icon. What happened? The interface is all washed-out and the icon is the worst ever in the history of icon design. IG, do something about it.