- This small, tiny game makes you to sit for hours with your buddies. Doesn't need much graphics,memory,battery yet makes you addictive. But single player mode is not present and phone back-light goes off during play. And it could be epic if online playing is enabled.
#2.Candy Crush Saga
- Thanks for coins at level 10. I do have an idea. When a player is working on "live forever" time, dont give them more til they are done with that two hour stint. I had six hours built up and couldnt play that long at one time for a number of reasons
#3.Doraemon Repair Shop Seasons
- It's visually stunning but performance wise no. It starts at a long time after touch, without any branding and if the phone is kept to sleep for a while the game stops. Overall lack of stability. Please improve.
#4.Sniper 3D Gun Shooter: Free Shooting Games - FPS
- I am not able to retrieve my purchases. You are ot addressing tue issue. Downgrading to 1 star till you address my issue
#5.Blossom Blast Saga
- It keeps crashing.. gives me a white screen. This only happens after level 35. It is frustrating and I will delete the game again if it continues. Other than that it is a fun and challenging game.
#6.LOCKit - App Lock, Photos Vault, Fingerprint Lock
- I like the app but it's slow loading pictures inside its gallery. I only have 58 pictures, no apps and no videos. I tried restarting my phone and open the app. No problem on first run. Close the app and open again. This time the gallery is blank. Sometimes it will show the spinning wheel sometimes it wont, still the gallery is blank. Open the settings and close after. This time the gallery will show pictures. Close the app and open again. The gallery will goes blank. Wierd.