#1.MARVEL Avengers Academy
- Have to devote 24hrs a day to accomplish half of the missions. Just another way to squeeze out another dime... poor.
- I'd better to play it in PC in Chrome apps, 'cause it is easy to tilt rail in it but it is nice that my progress can store in it and more options are available in it now..
#3.Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free
- It appears that the phone tilt feature does not work. I can throttle up but that's about it. I cannot control the airplane. Please update...it looks like a cool game. My phone is a Samsung note 3. Thank you.
#4.Bubble Witch 2 Saga
- Hi my mates keep sending me lifes linked threw facebook but everytime i keep going to my game i dont recive the lifes they send me.... really annoyed as have over 100 lifes given to me but none come threw on my game...please fix asap
#5.Brain It On! - Physics Puzzles
- Fun and interesting at first, it becomes a major source of frustration after a while, I almost cracked my phone's screen trying to register a continuous line
#6.Hollywood U: Rising Stars
- For new people thinking of getting this game I just wanted to tell you that you will get addicted to playing it. The Cons- right now I'm at lvl 51 u0026amp; is beyond boring now with not being able to progress like in hss. There's side quests but lately it been more about recruiting than actual story progression. I wish there were more quests like in hss. Right now I'm just Leveling up and collecting the money I make.