#1.San Andreas: Real Gangsters 3D
- Every single time the music starts playing the game cuts off and I've never tried playing it because of this
#2.Jungle Castle Run
- to boring and so many adds I hate this game i am fed up of this game
#3.Highway Rider Motorcycle Racer
- The game is great but if I put my phone horizontal, the moto turns left, so to go straight I have to rotate the phone a little to the right. I couldn't find any option to calibrate that.
#4.Google Play Games
- Can't use original profile looks like someone elses profile i don't get this my husband still has his the same.
- I like it because there's no hassle. You don't have to do 10 steps or guess at what you're doing. Click and BOOM! It's done
#6.Olympus Rising: Hero Defense
- I love the game, and I've spent some money on it, however, battle needs to be fixed asap! Don't change anything about the actual battle part, you just need to fix the balance. All of my hero's are under level ten, while my islands are captured by people who are level 18, 20, etc. Which makes it impossible to win. Also, reduce prices on hero's, and add more stuff to the game. Keep up the good work!