- I still cannot view a description or rate a video while in landscape on a phone. I should not have to rotate my phone to just give a video a thumbs up. Google please fix this.
- This small, tiny game makes you to sit for hours with your buddies. Doesn't need much graphics,memory,battery yet makes you addictive. But single player mode is not present and phone back-light goes off during play. And it could be epic if online playing is enabled.
- Thanks waiting for the next update.. awesome update truly the best. . Now there is no problem to play. . Superb thanks creator
#4.Real Cricket™ 16
- At first I liked the game for 1-2days. But the next day the game started to show glitches. I bowled a batsman 3 times and he won't just get out. Even the scorecard show that he was out and not out simultaneously. Then that batsman was on the strike and crease at the the same time. When I used to bat even the timing meter showed my timing of my shot as perfect still I would get out. Its a humble request to all of u not to download this app.
- I'd better to play it in PC in Chrome apps, 'cause it is easy to tilt rail in it but it is nice that my progress can store in it and more options are available in it now..
#6.LOCKit - App Lock, Photos Vault, Fingerprint Lock
- I like the app but it's slow loading pictures inside its gallery. I only have 58 pictures, no apps and no videos. I tried restarting my phone and open the app. No problem on first run. Close the app and open again. This time the gallery is blank. Sometimes it will show the spinning wheel sometimes it wont, still the gallery is blank. Open the settings and close after. This time the gallery will show pictures. Close the app and open again. The gallery will goes blank. Wierd.