- This small, tiny game makes you to sit for hours with your buddies. Doesn't need much graphics,memory,battery yet makes you addictive. But single player mode is not present and phone back-light goes off during play. And it could be epic if online playing is enabled.
- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.
#3.Jugnoo - Rides, Food & Grocery
- Please join refer sponsor ID ( JAY559509 ) and join this team please join me.. My dream come true... (invite plz JAY559509 ) oh I dreamed to earn money by my self and purchase trips from it and now I'm only 19 and I've purchased Disney princesses story theatre with my saved money. My deepest thank you to the inventer of this aap;-)....ok!
#4.UC Browser Mini - Smooth
- Facebook doesn't working perfectly.... it's looking like trying to waste my fb account..... Please improve this.. then I will give you 5 star
- As a paying customer who enjoys the game...when will new levels/restaurants be released?...its not really fun doing the same levels (I've completed all the restaurants) repetitiously and its mundane. I do however enjoy the new challenge levels but you spend more gems than you win and thats a turn off.
#6.Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro
- This is my favourite game; I love rummy its very interested game its full of fun and enjoy . Rummy is the best game to play online but one time u losing game that time u will be loser for long period no good cards wiil come continuosly i want to give thanks to makers of this game