- Make photos a lot more clearer and my camera is on the bottom of my phone so it'd be amazing if you could rotate or flip photos
- I love the app, it's a great way to keep up with friends and family. The only problem is, on my LG G4, the camera will not work most of the time.
- Seriously, I like snapchat and everything, but it can run extremely slow and my phone overheats in the process, and I have to turn off my internet while my phone charges because of it. And if I'm on it for more than ten minutes, it crashes. It's okay in terms of filters and everything else, but it could seriously use some fine tuning otherwise
- Love the app. I've been using this app for a while now. It's fun, easy, and useful. It would be nice if Android's were able to zoom with the front camera and post things from our phone galleries to our story, other than that, Snapchat is an amazing app, and you should get it.
- Title. I can't open video snaps when I receive them. I can't see they are there, but when I touch to open them, my screen goes black and just stays black. When I return to the time line, it shows the video is still there and still with a full time. (Does not show it's playing, no countdown)
- Sometimes when you take a photo the screen just blacks out and you have to restart Snapchat this happens at least three times a day and it's kinda annoying when you got a photo you liked but then it just disappears