#1.My Talking Tom
- I broke my phone and when I got a new one I had to start all over. I spent a lot of money on coins. I own 400 plus of all foods and potions. Why won't you guys answer me? Can you help me retrieve all my lost data. If not I will just Uninstall. I think i need a refund. It took me a long time to achieve what I had. Please respond.
#2.Doodle Army Boot Camp
- I played this game for so long and i still cant stop wish you could have some more missions though
#3.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
#4.Plants vs. Zombies FREE
- I am play ing plant vs zombies but when its time for picking plants I saw no screen door zombie then when the last wave the screen door zombie showed up pls make a full screen so I can see all the zombies I will conquer
#5.Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Recent updates have made dicument management more difficult, rather than easier. Trying to just move a document has become a multi-step hassle. Disappointing.
#6.Shadow Fight 2
- Sucking left control and overall conrtol sensitivity, sucking premium goods update structure (when we purchase, next upgrades must be using coins. Why do I need to pay with diamonds?), that woman always pops in and say you look exaustes and taking to purchasing section. Without these it is great. Thanks.