- This small, tiny game makes you to sit for hours with your buddies. Doesn't need much graphics,memory,battery yet makes you addictive. But single player mode is not present and phone back-light goes off during play. And it could be epic if online playing is enabled.
#2.Train Simulator 2016 Prank
- Good graphics, very good controls, many engines to select and need to check speed, horn, signals and railway crossings to get good points amazing game. Played all 50 levels
- When I bought a car just know I had 34,334 when I bought it I was supposed to have 1,000 dollars left because it was only 32,500 dollars but instead they took all my money so now I just did one of them and I got 1,010 dollars but it was suppose to be 2,010 dollars but thanks to them I have to start all over again so now I am really angry!!:-[ :-[ :-[
#4.Doodle Army Boot Camp
- I played this game for so long and i still cant stop wish you could have some more missions though
#5.Tom & Jerry: Mouse Maze FREE
- I was one problem mere se first floor me 18points nhi ho rhe kya dusra koy solution hai 2floor open kr ne ka ....????? I like to play this gme
- As a paying customer who enjoys the game...when will new levels/restaurants be released?...its not really fun doing the same levels (I've completed all the restaurants) repetitiously and its mundane. I do however enjoy the new challenge levels but you spend more gems than you win and thats a turn off.