#1.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#2.PhotoGrid: Video & Pic Collage Maker, Photo Editor
- IT WORKS SO GOOD AND IT HAS THE FEATURS OF SNAPCHAT AND SOME OF THERE OWN. I GIVE THIS A 5 AND A
- They give money by downloading apps at the time of starting only. After some apps installation they don't give money. So I request people they download apps from Mcent only 2 or 3. If more apps downloaded from Mcent they don't give money. Simply they said "sorry this offer no longer available but, please try other offers from Mcent". Still if we download the apps from Mcent every time they only one thing, sorry this offer no longer available. So friends try only 2 or 3 apps. Don't try more apps.
#4.My Talking Angela
- Every time i level up it says colect coins from my talking tom i have that game installed aswell but he doesnt come up on angelas mini games but she comes up on his ? Can someone let me no how can i get my coins im loosing heaps
#5.Swiggy Food Order & Delivery
- Customer service is unreachable. No toll free number, so I spend about Rs30 waiting on hold....but still no answer. Delivery executive also cannot be reached. After waiting 1hr for my delivery...I see the delivery boy hasn't left the restaurant. Then after I make multiple attempts to message Swiggy, I was notified that my delivery is cancelled. Even then, they didn't give me a full refund, and I can't reach them. EDIT: I've mailed and called Swiggy Support multiple times....still no response.
#6.Where's My Water? 2
- **Figured out how to disable the annoying adds: enable flight mode on your device.** Can I at least finish one level without watching another add. I spend more time watching adds than playing the game. That is after I paid to get the levels unlocked! I have no problem with adds in free games but this is ridiculous.