- I switched to 365 because it is just perfect for working on many different devices and to have it on the go, no matter where I am I can still do lots of work
- I've never really got close to trying the alternatives. It does everything I want and lots more I would want if I was prepared to master it.
- Finally, the real Word app is now! It works just like the pc version and the best feature is the ability to sync with your files so you can work on one thing on all devices. The file syncing is the best thing about the app. Amazing and recommended to all students and people who want to be productive.
- Took me a minute to get it figured out on my Galaxy S5, but once I did, I had no problems from there on out. Easy to use, save, share, and send Dig it. A++
- What can I say, MS had stepped up its cloud game and word is no exception. Nothing really bad to say about it, the mobile version is clean, has the basic editing functions I want and works seamlessly with onedrive and Google docs.
- It's great! Works well and I love the design. Would have given it 5 stars but I haven't used it for long.