- It has a hard time saving things to the cloud and most of the time I can't use my laptop due to being at work. Can you guys fix it for me?
- Trying to sign in is the most difficult task I've ever tried to do. You have to put in those stupid letters to prove your a real person and it wouldnt accept any one of them. I've had it with this app I'm done beside those stupid letters you have to type what's the point of sending verification numbers to your email and cell
- Works well on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Google Pixel C. Most files created on PC version and used as read-only on Android app.
- Didn't save documents. Took forever to load documents/prepare documents for saving, printing, and sharing
- I tried to send a code to verify my account through phone number, and I "received" the text, but I can't see it, can't open it, and can't delete it. It says I have the text but I never actually received it. I never got a notification for it either.
- No problems with the application anymore it is working and functioning properly now. Now I can make full use of my Office subscription