- I spent an hour writing a letter, and saving randomly along the way. When it came time for the final save it crashed and just kept saying saving. After 10 minutes of that I closed the app and tried opening the file only to find out that it can't be opened and it corrupted the file. I can't even open it with any other program either. Thanks for nothing, uninstalled...
- It is an excellent tool to work with. It is a ready made format. It expedites one's work. It improves your health by taking out stress from your work on the Word documents.
- Have been using for quite a while now. It's enough like the desktop app to fill most needs while on the go. I would like to see a few more functions added to the app, such as better ability to work with embedded graphics, charts, etc. but when the big MS offers it for free, who am I to complain?!
- This application never has crashed, and works well with my printing application. I love the features the mobile version has since they are simple to use.
- Can't seem to sign in on my uni account, though I'm able to sign in on my personal email. Every time I try I get to where it checks the email address, then the app restarts. Very annoying! Would love to have the full access I'm entitled to...
- Pop ups don't show up properly, so one can't copy or paste or select text in a document. Affects other microsoft office apps as well. Fix and the app will be ready for N