- I cant seem to hide the ribbon below the screen. I dont know why it was permanently placed on my word. Please help.
- I've been using Word since it came out a million years ago. It's easy to use, the templates are great. You don't need to have a history with word in order to figure it out. No training needed. I use it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet with no issue.
- ... and absolutely intrusive in how it periodically checks with the Mother Ship to be sure I'm an authorized user. Off-line use is particularly frustrating, as are the near constant notifications of updating. For some reason, Microsoft has never learned to implement a standing "update when I'm not using it" option.
- It's great, although it's a little bit hard to control especially if you're a user of e.g. Google Drive. Otherwise a great alternative. ;)
- I have a ZenFone 2 and Word runs great on my phone. I use it with a Bluetooth keyboard to take notes for a class and the app hasn't crashed a single time
- Spent 3 hours working on a story and named it "document" while I was typing it, the moment I left work, disconnected the wifi and went home it said "document not found" whenever I clicked on it.