- The mobile version is just as easy to use as the PC version. Only difficulty in cursor placement, but that is because of the touch screen, not microsoft.
- I got it to replace another high profile docx app and this one works better. I like particularly how you can elect to have it auto-save your docs or any changes you make later.
- Seems good an only hoping it will sync with King Soft word processor. Because that's what I'm forced to use at work.
- Initially loved this and all the Android Office apps to use with my Office 365 account. Suddenly, however, (in the last couple of weeks) none of the programs will access anything and when you try to log into them ---which it prompts for more or less continuously--- it just goes into a loop. In fact, this morning, it only allows me to put in two or three characters of my password before trying to open the program and then ---of course--- telling me to sign in! How frustrating. If I try to go to settings from Word, Excel, Lens, OneNote (not signed in because I can't, the settings page just flashes for an instant and goes away. Very disappointing. A few weeks ago I would have said five stars. Right now: one; because I can't do a half star. Oh... I've reinstalled, etc. etc. but no help.
- It's usefull. It will really be very useful if you could add more command.. or menus to style the docs... For the time being.. all in all.. thumbs up for this app.
- I have been trying to open it up but I have to use my laptop to read any word documents. It hangs and does not even open. It opens for a second and then it started refreshing. I wish if I can fix it n could use it.