- It's super helpful because I don't own a computer, and most are already used. Now, I can do homework whenever, instead of doing it early in the morning.
- The best word processor there is. Well android word processor is ok it just doesn't hold a candle to microsoft word .
- Is there any way to have work account and private account linked because my school account has an office subscription while my private account has all my files
- Took me a minute to get it figured out on my Galaxy S5, but once I did, I had no problems from there on out. Easy to use, save, share, and send Dig it. A++
- Crashes for me but recovers document luckily. Trying reinstall because I keep getting an error msg when I try to sign in. If I do stuff at school then need to email it to myself to ensure I'll have it then kinda defeats that aspect. When I start the app, the home screen is always flashing/glitching
- Been years since I used Word on a mobile device, and this is probably the best I've ever seen it. Takes a little getting used to, but it's very useful.