- Now this is a word processor. If you have Office 365, it's the only mobile word processor that continues to fulfil the perfect balance between feature richness and simplicity. In fact, would you mind transplanting everything to OneNote, which compared to this is noticeably archaic? Word still has a few issues, like failing to save to cloud storage even when it says it did (though I now believe this is a Google Drive file picker bug, not Microsoft's fault), and freezing up when changing fonts.
- Refuses to download from cloud to open file a lot. Even with insanely awesome connection speed. When I need a file , I need then, not foever and a day later. Nearly useless!
- The lack of the indentation ruler makes the app useless for important documents. I now have to find a computer to fix the formatting of my final. The only reason I prefer my tablet is for the voice recognition software which has nothing to do with the Microsoft app. The lack of control over the indents wouldn't be such a problem if the app didn't format the indents in such an unrproductive, nonsensical way. Please fix.
- Does a good job but is difficult to use some of the features. The other problem I don't like is that you have to sign into a Microsoft account to use the app.
- I currently do not have a computer I use my Galaxy Note Pro Tab as a semi lap top and with the word app I can process word documents for school and etc just as if I was using a computer. Works great and I love it
- I cant seem to hide the ribbon below the screen. I dont know why it was permanently placed on my word. Please help.