#1.Sniper Fury: Top shooting game - FPS
- I love it, I give it 5 stars for always being on tip top shape. I don't like how long it takes to re-connect but I'm still loving the game
#2.Clash of Clans
- Great game to play with your friends . Competition from all over the world with loads of support and tips
#3.MX Player Codec (ARMv7 NEON)
- DOESN'T WORK. I just downloaded VLC player that came with proper Codecs in first place. MX player sucks.
- They give money by downloading apps at the time of starting only. After some apps installation they don't give money. So I request people they download apps from Mcent only 2 or 3. If more apps downloaded from Mcent they don't give money. Simply they said "sorry this offer no longer available but, please try other offers from Mcent". Still if we download the apps from Mcent every time they only one thing, sorry this offer no longer available. So friends try only 2 or 3 apps. Don't try more apps.
#5.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).