- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.
#2.Ola cabs - Taxi, Auto, Car Rental, Share Booking
- The best app out there. Better than Uber I say. I never had any had experience both in terms of the app or the service provided by Ola.
#3.Tower Ninja Assassin Warrior
- First of all Id like to say I quited on the 2nd level,but heres what I got to say...the game's "combat" is terrible you cant get one hit in without getting injured..2nd the character is moving way too slow its like that one Japanese ai robot trying to move full speed...and 3rd YOU FEEL LILE YOU ARE IN AN AD SIMULATOR lol Hopefully White Code with take this into consideration..
- No messing about with 33 stupid sequences to get a nuclear bomb which you can never remember how to make it. I'm a candy crush fan and must have downloaded loads as replacement then straight away deleted it. This game is definitely best so far
- I never liked game apps, but then I found Solitaire. The rest is history. I really enjoy the daily challenge.
#6.Jellipop Match: Open your dream shop！
- This game is really a blast. Play it whenever you have time. I like it. Gets better and better. So much different level's. Great game to minimize waiting times. Great new updates. Got even better.