- I decided last year to switch my apple phone for an android phone. Brilliant idea never going back. Then recently I decided that I will switch my I pad to an android tablet as I believe that android gives you better freedom with your media. Boy was I wrong! After purchasing a samsung tab 4 (not top of the line but good to travel with) I was disgusted and frankly pisssed off that it's a massive balls ache trying to play any type of audio from a movie file on my device! Even apple was easier!! I don't fully blame this app but they 'apprantly' have a codec which will resolve this issue, well for me it hasn't. This app works fine on my HTC but on the samsung tab?????? No way hosey! !!! if someone could help me I will retract my statement and walk naked around my home town.
- But not fix the AC3 video playing......, the all users inform that the problem of AC3 video not working in MX player but no changes....,
- I love the app, but it started acting funny when I upgraded my phone to marshmallow. I thought it was a glitch, but after uninstalling/re-installing the app still acted funny: no continuous playback, audio stops playing at a point, in fact I'm tired....
- While I'm Using Mx Player As Audio Player (Background Playing) Facing Hang Problem on Lock Screen. Its becomes Unresponsive On My Moto g 3rd Gen
- One of the first video players that actually uses touches and swipes to control the system. It just works perfectly, quietly and lets you enjoy. Only shows ads during paused playback. A brilliant app.
- This is the first time I've tried to play something using MX and it hasn't worked. So disappointed.