- It crashes after every video finishes, tried reinstalling, factory reset phone etc, reported error many times, still they dont fix
- Make it ChromeCast compatible so we can watch our favorite movies, shows, and videos on the big screen
- This has been my no. 1 app for quite some time. However recently, it has started showing annoying "pop-up circle" ads in the media library for other e-commerce apps (relevant in India region). This caused me to believe that the other app e.g. FLIPKART was using some permission to draw over other app surfaces. But finally figured out it was the Mx player's ad feature publishing Flipkart ads. Very annoying. Thinking of switching to some other player now. Breaks my heart giving this app 2 stars.
- Was the best player back then.. But now after the update could not play most of my files.. Such a big let down..
- Too bad, this used to be the best video player for Android. The current version crashes a lot, so I have switched to use VLC.
- MX Player is my absolute favorite player but I am giving it a 3 star rating because it fails to play newer formats like x265 (HEVC) properly. It stutters badly on capable hardware. I have downloaded a separate player for HEVC videos. The player plays the videos without a hitch.