- This small, tiny game makes you to sit for hours with your buddies. Doesn't need much graphics,memory,battery yet makes you addictive. But single player mode is not present and phone back-light goes off during play. And it could be epic if online playing is enabled.
#2.Lep's World 3 ***
- I like this game, remember when i was little and i think this game is good enough to my little bro. I recomanded this rather than fight game for kids
#3.Google Play Games
- Can't use original profile looks like someone elses profile i don't get this my husband still has his the same.
- I keep on downloading but then I press the home button because i wanna play something while it downloads but then i go check out if it downloaded but it doesnt download so i have to start downloading it all over again
#5.Driving School 2016
- Like the game but false calls like jumped red light. Should have had better graphics. I would give 4stars.
#6.Lep's World 2 **
- It's a very fun game, I love the classic Mario so the concept of this game is similar in some cases. It glitches at times with the jump button and go forward button at times, hope that get fixed. Other then that it's a pretty cool pass time.