#1.Temple Run 2
- It's a great game, but I can't complete this objective because my device doesn't support Frozen Shadows. Could you pleaser tell me how to fix this?
#2.Photo Collage Editor
- Do not use this app!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is so much AdWare on it. It changed my charging screen after it had a update. The new charging screen had an advertisement on it and caused me to have to go through an extra screen before the normal lock screen. It also messed with my alarm (aka. Kept it from going off). There are plenty of other apps out there that do the same thing without the annoyance of this. Terrible terrible appp
#3.Lep's World 2 **
- It's a very fun game, I love the classic Mario so the concept of this game is similar in some cases. It glitches at times with the jump button and go forward button at times, hope that get fixed. Other then that it's a pretty cool pass time.
#4.Candy Crush Soda Saga
- Would once have given 5 stars but have gone from level 498 back to 0. And now worked back up to 50 just steels my boosters and goes blank. Please fix
- I prefer my phone vibrates and show notifications, but changing the tone to silent each time. I exit and don't get a message that settings have been saved and returns to default. Forcing me to set galaxy s7edge to turn off notifications for Twitter.
- As a paying customer who enjoys the game...when will new levels/restaurants be released?...its not really fun doing the same levels (I've completed all the restaurants) repetitiously and its mundane. I do however enjoy the new challenge levels but you spend more gems than you win and thats a turn off.