- This is point where Samsung's video player surpasses mx it can play x265 as it plays x264 with no lag at all
- The player works good but when I turn the brightness to full, the brightness decreases instead of increasing. Fix it.
- We android 6.0 users cannot enjoy mx player at the moment because it keeps saying "Android internal modules are not compatible with this version of mx player" .....please help and fast....Thanks
- New Nvidia Shield Tablet K1. Upgraded to Marshmallow. Installed MX Player and version is 1.8.3. Needed to install the MX Player Codec ARMv7 NEON in order to play DTS audio. NOTE: The MX Player Codec ARMv7 NEON that is currently in Google Play is v1.7.39. If MX Player v1.8.x is installed, then that version of the codec will not work. In order to get a codec that will work with v1.8.x, go to the XDA forums and find the thread titled "MX Player Custom Codec with DTS u0026amp; AC3 Support". The link to the proper v1.8.x codec is in the 2nd post of the thread. The download/install instructions are in there as well. Hope this helps someone out!
- This is the best video player that you can use on your Android phone or tablet. The only reason that I'm giving it four stars instead of five is that it needs Chromecast compatiblility. However, since upgrading to Android 6.0, MX Player hangs up and force closes.
- Advertisement's are the biggest bad factor of this app. Audio ac3 format not supported. Loading time for any videos are large.