#1.Airplane Pilot Car Transporter
- For example, the cargo plane's auto-gear and cockpit view is great, but when I hit a cliff, instead of crash 'n burn, I found myself kept flying in a hollow zone, with no possible exits. Felt like I'm Jack Sparrow
#2.Tiny Flashlight + LED
- This app dose a lot with a small app. The app needs very few permissions. I only stoped using it because my new phone has a flashlight feature.
#3.Archery Master 3D
- Wow..... Just try JOY REWARDS App Using this referal ���d��: 1816147 and earned points.. you can use the points for any games specially The Clash of Clans...
#4.Doraemon Repair Shop Seasons
- It's visually stunning but performance wise no. It starts at a long time after touch, without any branding and if the phone is kept to sleep for a while the game stops. Overall lack of stability. Please improve.
#5.Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free
- It appears that the phone tilt feature does not work. I can throttle up but that's about it. I cannot control the airplane. Please update...it looks like a cool game. My phone is a Samsung note 3. Thank you.
#6.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.