#1.Ola cabs - Taxi, Auto, Car Rental, Share Booking
- After 7 pm mostly autos say no to me when I tell them that I want to go to Munirka... So Now I use ola and don't have to hassle to find any auto
#2.Ola cabs - Taxi, Auto, Car Rental, Share Booking
- Ola has increased its fares during peak hours and they will cost us more , but during booking i didnt get any notification l
#3.Ola cabs - Taxi, Auto, Car Rental, Share Booking
- But in tier 2-3 cities, it doesn't have that much taxis available...I'm concerned about pondicherry..... Lot of ola commuters are here... But there are no taxis available...... Most of the trip request gets cancelled by the drivers..... Not an reliable service.....
#4.Ola cabs - Taxi, Auto, Car Rental, Share Booking
- They will apply ride time and mostly peak time charges always. Even for 10 km also they will charge rs.500/-. Peak time charges 2x or 3x or 5x always applicable even in free time
#5.Ola cabs - Taxi, Auto, Car Rental, Share Booking
- Ola is better then uber... choise of vehicles available in ola.. so its quite helpful for having different cars acording to my journey.. but their is no 6 rs per km.. they charge taxes also..
#6.Ola cabs - Taxi, Auto, Car Rental, Share Booking
- Does OLA chk quality u0026amp; age of cars they enrol. My recent ride broke down exactly in the middle f a bridge.. Had to get down u0026amp; cross bridge to the other side with my 80 yr old uncle. The cab AC also did not function u0026amp; he was driving very slow. Only when cab broke did I realise why driver was so slow..he was aware if an engine fan belt tht required replacement. Gave ummediate f/b on the app..u0026amp; nobody bothered ti get bk. With OLA u are on your own risk..beware!!!