#1.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- I've been a long time user of Opera Mobile and still don't quite get why there's that and an Opera Mini version when they seem to be almost exactly the same except for a few features and design tweaks. I decided to test drive Mini again after hearing about the ad blocking feature, but so far I'm a bit underwhelmed. I'm still seeing ads on some pages, and I don't like how running my content through Opera's compression servers to block ads is slowing down the overall browsing experience. They claim it's faster, but really it's much, MUCH slower for me. Especially on my home wifi, which is only ~20 Mbps on a good day. Opera Mini with ad blocking doesn't work at all on one of my devices that runs through a VPN. I guess it clashes with Opera's servers and results in no websites working at all. And that's the device that needs ad blocking the most! Oh well. If they could find a way to allow us to block ads without using their slow as hell servers, it'd be great.
#2.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- But in my opinion that the real-fullscreen video player like the opera mobile browser's is really important. wish we'll see great changes in the next versions.
#3.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- The reason I gave 3 stars is because its download speed is very bad (I tested it with Dolphin,UC mini and Cm browser on my WiFi connection which is blazing fast many times.I found Uc mini is the best and opera being very bad indeed....)Also not as fast as Google chrome. But I have to say it's data saving feature is the best in any android browser. Please fix this and I'll surely rate 5 stars.
#4.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- Previous version Was much better. Became slow after updating. Repeatedly crashing. Can't find the pages which were saved for offline use.
#5.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- Its one of those apps on my phone that just gets better and better with every single update. I love it big time
#6.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- For a "mini" version, it is pretty good. I like the simple user interface and AD Blocker, and Opera Turbo is pretty cool. But when I have access to my home WiFi I will not use this browser, because Turbo can't be shut off. You should be more open to users that Turbo compromises security of websites. And there's no Sync at all whatsoever.