#1.Real Piano and Keyboard
- Hi 5 Friends As my Game Piano Keyboard Just Don't Be Delete Because You Love The Applicaition . Ok Right To Anderstand or Rate this app Who Want is This Just 3 or 4/5.not 1or 2
#2.Best Price Comparison Shopping
- The description of the app implied Fleetwood work with groceries but it doesn't it's easy to find Big Ticket comparisons
#3.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
#4.Temple Run 2
- It's a great game, but I can't complete this objective because my device doesn't support Frozen Shadows. Could you pleaser tell me how to fix this?
#5.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.
#6.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.