#1.Lep's World 2 **
- It's a very fun game, I love the classic Mario so the concept of this game is similar in some cases. It glitches at times with the jump button and go forward button at times, hope that get fixed. Other then that it's a pretty cool pass time.
#2.Tower Ninja Assassin Warrior
- First of all Id like to say I quited on the 2nd level,but heres what I got to say...the game's "combat" is terrible you cant get one hit in without getting injured..2nd the character is moving way too slow its like that one Japanese ai robot trying to move full speed...and 3rd YOU FEEL LILE YOU ARE IN AN AD SIMULATOR lol Hopefully White Code with take this into consideration..
#3.VLC for Android
- In my moto X play, vlc player plays all videos in audio mode. Just t vlc logo is coming instead of video. Before 3 days it was working correctly. Now not working, even after re-installing. There is a icon to move to video mode but nothing happens on touching it
#4.Yellow Booster– Clean & Boost
- Yo no games everyone my G Stylo was so slow took forever to charge and open apps... but I saw this app on FB, downloaded it, ran it, it cleaned my phone to the tee!! Thanks to the developers for this one yall saved me money from buying another phone!!
#5.Highway Traffic Rider
- Game wants permissions to manage phone calls and SD/media storage but I see no options in-game that requires this - why not? Additionally, to revive you need to watch an ad which is fine but after you close the ad, crash is exactly where you were before ad AND you can't continue/exit - why not? Aside from those few things, the game is alright
- Its good. If you're worried it'd similar to Soccer Stars, it isnt. There are new physics in the game and new rules. Its just SO micro-transaction dominated. Unless you have a good team, it's really hard to play. Fortunately, I haven't played anyone who hasn't got got the basic team YET, but they'll come. Another prime example of Miniclip begging for our money