#1.PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
- How to enable wifi connection? I can't open some stuffs it keeps on asking to enable wifi connection. Just installed it btw.
#2.PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
- This app has all of the features I've been looking for in a photo editing app - I've deleted all my others.
#3.PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
- Why there is no reverse in the draw to create a colorful smoke.. like what i've watched on youtube using same app 'picsart'. Is it not available on zenfone 5?
#4.PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
- Lots of options to keep photo uploads interesting,beautiful and artistically creative. Easy to use, and if you need help watch how to create on YouTube.
#5.PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
- Obtuse and overly complicated. I don't need to go through ANY additional screens if I want to draw on an image. Saving a image results in an additional copy to clean at a later time. Junk app. 0 stars Edit to reply: You miss the point even further. I don't require to spend time reading tutorials to navigate through your cumbersome app. I need an app that functions simply, that has extra functions built in that everyone already knows how to use. I dont need to select resize or lock or aspect ratio when I opened the app to blank something out on a picture before I even have the option to blank something out. I ONLY opened the app to blank something out, not be presented with options and information I never requested, care, or change to modify. This app literally seems more complicated than if photoshop from desktop was ported to mobile. complicated for no reason, or to look advanced junk. I will be sending you an invoice for app consulting, please pay within 30days.
#6.PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
- It's was best photo editor ever. But I wish it could have more privacy. Some stupid people give bad and negative comments in this side. So I have a request to PA that plz improve it with more privacy.