#1.Cricket T20 Fever
- Whenever I start this game it says unfortunately it has been stopped and I cant play this game nicely going to uninstall
#2.AVG AntiVirus 2019 for Android Security
- Is there a way to turn of clipboard scanning? I don't want it or a popup every time I copy text that will delete my work if accidentally hit. If someone could help, I will increase my rating and leave the app installed!
#3.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
#4.Tower Ninja Assassin Warrior
- First of all Id like to say I quited on the 2nd level,but heres what I got to say...the game's "combat" is terrible you cant get one hit in without getting injured..2nd the character is moving way too slow its like that one Japanese ai robot trying to move full speed...and 3rd YOU FEEL LILE YOU ARE IN AN AD SIMULATOR lol Hopefully White Code with take this into consideration..
#5.Mission Impossible RogueNation 5
- Why ??why?? Game is online? It consumes 99 mb !!! Still u ppl made it online....u dnt understand this is battery lacking world!!any phn u buy in market gets overheat and drains battery...keeping data or wifi on along with high end games will consume maximum battery!!!!!....give offline feature...!!!
- Excellent.. :D It's nice to beat the lvl12 but the cpu takes time to move .. It makes me feel bored waiting for a his move..