#1.Doodle Army Boot Camp
- I played this game for so long and i still cant stop wish you could have some more missions though
#2.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.
- Nice concept. Looks good so far, reminds me of the old "Desert Strike" games. The controls take a bit of getting used to though.
#4.Angry Birds Space
- this isent the first time i played this game i played this game along ago like when i was 6 yaer's old and my fother played this game we tolk turn on this game also that me and my fother past all fo thes levul, that way i stil played this game i love this game in the holl tiyerd wold put not cool enuf and minecraft is stil the best but thes game's ear peter.
#5.Blossom Blast Saga
- It keeps crashing.. gives me a white screen. This only happens after level 35. It is frustrating and I will delete the game again if it continues. Other than that it is a fun and challenging game.
- I understand that you guys would need the revenue to keep a game like this going. I don't mind the ads either, but when you show me an ad to continue, and then spawn me at a spot where I'll literally be killed right off the bat, it's not the most pleasant experience. Other than that, keep up the good work.