#1.Mission Impossible RogueNation 5
- Why ??why?? Game is online? It consumes 99 mb !!! Still u ppl made it online....u dnt understand this is battery lacking world!!any phn u buy in market gets overheat and drains battery...keeping data or wifi on along with high end games will consume maximum battery!!!!!....give offline feature...!!!
- Its good. If you're worried it'd similar to Soccer Stars, it isnt. There are new physics in the game and new rules. Its just SO micro-transaction dominated. Unless you have a good team, it's really hard to play. Fortunately, I haven't played anyone who hasn't got got the basic team YET, but they'll come. Another prime example of Miniclip begging for our money
- It's a cool game but there is some thing called restart button and this game dose not have that so i have to close the game and start it again
#4.Cricket World Cup Fever
- The fielders move so slow that's g I gave u 2 stars and whenever i play and match the game exits automatically abd its not like it is shown...
#5.MARVEL Avengers Academy
- Have to devote 24hrs a day to accomplish half of the missions. Just another way to squeeze out another dime... poor.
#6.SonyLIV–LIVE Cricket TV Movies
- I am running into a few issues, first i cant play Chromecast. although sony is excellent, but i wish you fix this, other than that you are hands down better than others like voot.