- Excellent. Enough for mobile phones. But it need more improve. It is hard for increasing striking hit.
- Very best game. It's only game i installed on my grand 2. My quires. The expert level is toooo expert. Practically its not possible to take pieses what ur level does. Although its possible to defete that level. U should controll expert level. As said earlier plz plz add slow motion replay option, to review a perticular shot. Plz reply me. Thanks
- Yuup....good for time pass but needs modifications. ..marking line n etc...some slow response n computer turns are fakes....hahaha
- But in samsung galaxy note n7000 arrow marke is danceng i can not strike the coins strighly..... Iam plyed the game in huawei any model soo good...please fix .....so igive 5stars....pls pls...pls.....
- 100% addictive! well done developers. daily m playing. its one of my favourite game in my mobile. takes less ram, nd no lags at all. if possible develop a cricket app. play store still missing a good cricket app.
- Can't access settings in between the game. Option to lock the orientation n position of the board. Sensor calibration needs to be improved.