#1.Parallel Space - Multiple accounts & Two face
- Their is still some bugs... Every time i get notification frm phone that Parallel space is consuming more battery.. If you can solve dis..
#2.Voonik Online Shopping App
- Given it's highest market fee commission and other charges, it makes products highly expensive as compared to other e-commerce websites. Would suggest to check other websites for the same products and you will also find the difference. Big profiteering organisation!!
- I'd better to play it in PC in Chrome apps, 'cause it is easy to tilt rail in it but it is nice that my progress can store in it and more options are available in it now..
- (Update: Says Google play can't authenticate. So, I can't sign in and all the progress is not saved. Also, flickering is seen after the update. Pls reply) the points earned are very very low so at some point we can't forward w/o buying new bikes with REAL CASH Otherwise, nice game.
- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.