- Having used snapchat for a while, I ve seen the camera quality improve. The app is much better to use but i dont like the snap viewing frature as you dont want to watch some peoples storys at times
- It won't open anymore which is bad as I want it to open because I got a snapchat from a friend, also it broke my phone. -edit: so it broke my HTC One m8 completely but I guess this was good as O2 gave me an upgrade to a Nexus 6p which is a lovely phone, but now I can't send videos,which are good, they're basically these moving pictures
- Whenever i want to take a picture of myself, my front camera is blurry only because of my screen saver. I am not saying it because it is Snapchats fault. It is not their faulat.
- Snapchat is being unfair to Android, its not as good on an android device than it is on an Apple, which isn't fair at ALL. Apple devices have more lenses, better quality, and fewer crashes and problems, on the other hand Android has the complete opposite. It feels like Snapchat is fixing all the problems that an Apple phone might have and keeping Android phones drowned by problems, this needs to be fixed
- Apparently it didn't fix enough it's still kicks me out when im trying to use fun filters. Please fix
- Loads of bugs, constantly freezes whenever I play stories, and when I try and read a DM it turns black sometimes. There have been so many updates and none of them have fixed this problem. EDIT: these issues have been fixed