#1.Super-Bright LED Flashlight
- I like the app, and, most of all, I likr how it doesn't require any sort of "permissions." However, my phone would always get some sort or bug or virus everytime I open the app, except during the first few times of using it. I will have this app deleted after I post this review
- ...should be Most Recent...BY DEFAULT...PERIOD. Nobody wants to see days old crap at the top of their News Feed. I'm not the only one who's expressed this! Does anybody actually read this feedback? Y'all would be fired if you worked for me. V126.96.36.199.77
#3.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).
- I still cannot view a description or rate a video while in landscape on a phone. I should not have to rotate my phone to just give a video a thumbs up. Google please fix this.
#5.PIP Camera-Photo Editor Pro
- This app is user friendly and equips you with all the basic tools you need as well as those fancy ones. So you can edit any photo straight on your mobile device as you go. Hassle free apart from them advert popups. Then again can't complain as it's free. So I'll give it 4 (and a half) stars for now. Keep up the great work dev team and cheers to you all! XD
#6.APUS File Manager (Explorer)
- It was cool on my 1+x. But adds are irritating all d time,jus some constraints required to manage adds