#1.Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free
- Ive lived overseas since 2012. Without this app, i would have a MUCH more difficult time keeping in touch with family and friends. And now even Skype is obsolete, thanks to the great video call function! I love this app, its changed my life
#2.Disney Magic Kingdoms
- AMAZING!!!! PLEASE CONSIDER FROZEN, THE LITTLE MERMAID, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST FOR NEXT UPDATES u0026lt;3 OH AND SNOW WHITE! AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME DISNEY VILLAINS! MAYBE SOME CHARACTERS FROM ONCE UPON A TIME ;)
#3.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#4.Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia
- Worst update. Even in wifi it says connection lost...... And when new weapons are taken there is only one ammo........
#5.Cooking Ice Cream Cone Cupcake
- But there's a little problem.. that it cannot move properly and its hung...could you plss fix it i will give u five star if you fix it... ok??.!
#6.Brain It On! - Physics Puzzles
- Fun and interesting at first, it becomes a major source of frustration after a while, I almost cracked my phone's screen trying to register a continuous line