#1.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Best app bcoz it does not require a WiFi networks but made a update with a cool different logo. And new interface for cross platform for ios and Android. Make it more material design
#2.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- For connecting to PC only two platforms are available viz. android and Windows. No app for Ubuntu OS. Make it available. Xender is much better than it. Without app in my PC (Ubuntu) I can send or receive files easily. Xender is number one. Guys there is not app/software to download for Ubuntu OS. And there is no way to connect to PC without your app. Its not worth even 4 stars. Xender allows me to connect to PC without installing app. No app required for connecting PC while using Xender. It's newest one.
#3.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- This app used to work beautifully. Transferring gigabytes in no time at all. Then the devs decided to 'improve' it. Now the transfer rates constantly fluctuate from 1.5MBPS to as low as 150KBPS. Why release it without testing it? I know the new wave of Beta testing is making end users the guinea pigs and only rectifying issues once enough of them complain but this is simply going to drive people away. Uninstalling.
#4.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- I donno why after the update I can't find the received images in my gallery plz I hope u plz fix the problem
#5.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- ..yes. Works with v4.0 beta on pc, but only with hotspot enabled. Won't recognise QR code...at all. :/ (would work two updates ago)
#6.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Plz change the wifi connection system between mobile-PC ..every user won't provide u his internet password for the transfer of files... And plz get urslf updated .ur transfer speed between devices is getting slower and slower as compared to other transferable apps......especially between lenovo-samsung devices... And please remove the system of location access in Android M devices.. It's irritating