#1.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- As the time flows, ads coming a lot more to this app. So bad.. Aaaand those are not a useful app. It's a game ads so stop saying that it's a useful apps for shareit performance! And nobody wants it, so please hear your costumer for this!
#2.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- But I've one problem..when I share any file to other it run very slow like Bluetooth..and share it can't write in my external memory directly..
#3.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Connection to a PC has sometimes failed after entering the password Another, please added feature to remember passwords !!! This slow and inconvenient, it must be entered each time you transfer the files !!!!! And usually after completing a file transfer session, WiFi in the smartphone is automatically off !!!! Today tried for 5 times... Always can't connect. .. Damn... Very bad bugs.... I really need this app... Connecting USB cable is very annoying...
#4.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Older Version were the best... it is user friendly and sharing are hastle free than the new version... new version are worst... u cant share file without wifi.. u cant use tethering... mobile phone to laptop and vice versa sharing are worst.. even both seen each other same they cant share file... u need wifi... before I lyk this apps so much as of now i need to look for other apps that can share without wifi... and can work with mobile hotspot and tethering...
#5.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- previous version was good. after the last update I couldn't connect with my laptop. I updated the app on my laptop too. no use.... then I tried to share files with my another Android device, and faced same problem... fix it please.
#6.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- I liked Shareit in its older version because I could transfer files and apps very fast and easily as it did not require WiFi. But, the newest version has become worst as mostly transfer fail. Moreover, it is impossible to connect to my PC. It always says that my phone and PC are not in the same network. Further ads also bother too much. I am now thinking of uninstalling this app and revert to Bluetooth, although I will not be able to share apps with another phone.