#1.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- I have always download shareit to every phone i got because it works perfectly until now, my wifi works well but after receiving 1mb of a 30mb file it disconnect the wifi then reconnect it after a second which cause the file to have error. I have Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
#2.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- This is one of the best app for file transfering and sharing. I like most is the speed faster than bluetooth and no need internet connection . But don't forget the bluetooth where it all started. I give it 5 stars.
#3.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Not working with shareit version 184.108.40.206 in windows pc. Pc and mobile version are not compatible with every updates. If mobile version upgrade will not able to send or receive any file from /to pc version shareit.
#4.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- When trying to send files from my one plus one I'm unable to see the available devices. Where as others can see my device. I
#5.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Back to using cables(edit:found an alternative) shareit no longer works if it does its only connected for 5 seconds. *Still works fine mobile to mobile
#6.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- I love these kinds of apps so my battery and connection wont let me down when I tried to share my wonderful stuff to my friends. Another bug just came and I don't know if the other users already reported it. It was a bug while transferring files with more or less, there was this delay in finishing the transfer and when you've seen in your phone that it was finished transferring and you closed the Share It application, my friend suddenly said that the app I was transferring was failed in the process but when I looked in my history and it says that I completed the transfer but when I looked at my friends history, it says "Failed to Receive files" and I worry with those little things... Our apps is already finished updating when we used it just now... Hope it helps thank you!.