#1.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- This one is like future Invention, it is simple awesome and very useful for those who want to transfer any extension from any platform to any device. Use it for technology and time saving. This is totally my own opinion. Send and Receive, but must know how to use, also very simple. This is one request to team members of shareit, please add one facility or feature, that is, we can send file/s in a group also, before sending the file/s we can create a group of network user/s and then send it to all.
#2.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Giving u 5 stars after your revert ShareIt-yeam.... Easy to use.. finding files Which are saved in the phone memory is a tad difficult
#3.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- The bestb speed for transferring data !! User friendly !! Nice interface !! Easy to use !! Simply the best !!
#4.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- For connecting to PC only two platforms are available viz. android and Windows. No app for Ubuntu OS. Make it available. Xender is much better than it. Without app in my PC (Ubuntu) I can send or receive files easily. Xender is number one. Guys there is not app/software to download for Ubuntu OS. And there is no way to connect to PC without your app. Its not worth even 4 stars. Xender allows me to connect to PC without installing app. No app required for connecting PC while using Xender. It's newest one.
#5.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- You can't update the apps if its tranfered from another person please make this so you can update your apps
#6.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- I have some files received in internal storage. But I changed location to sd card.now those files are not showing. Please solve the issue