#1.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Now its consume net package. Older version is very easy to use and have very good speed. Now its transferring like 1 kb per sec. Very very slow
#2.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Amazing speed ... Jst tht mine has a problem wen I need to receive files frm another device. It stops working
#3.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Been trying this app out for file sharing between my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70, Asus memo pad 7", Galaxy S5, S6edge phones as both tablets require 3rd party apps for file transfers other than sloooow bluetooth. Great app and works well except that it disables mobile data when i use it on my phones to transfer to tablets or vice versa which is a real pain in the butt and i don't see any point of it as the Samsung phones can wifi direct between each other without the need to disable mobile data, fix it please....
#4.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- For connecting to PC only two platforms are available viz. android and Windows. No app for Ubuntu OS. Make it available. Xender is much better than it. Without app in my PC (Ubuntu) I can send or receive files easily. Xender is number one. Guys there is not app/software to download for Ubuntu OS. And there is no way to connect to PC without your app. Its not worth even 4 stars. Xender allows me to connect to PC without installing app. No app required for connecting PC while using Xender. It's newest one.
#5.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Its not able to read otg flash drive on mm. Please fix. By the way, good job with the search function
#6.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Can be more better please improve the ui and connection to PC is slower a bit So solve this issue.... I will give 10 starz..