#1.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- This new concept of connecting with PC is a half thought implementation. How we suppose to share content from any other app of the phone to the PC? Conversly, how we can share a file from PC directly without opening Shareit? We could do these with just one tap before updating. We can't even use older version of Shareit on PC. Either fix it or let us use the old version...
#2.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Just with new update, I can't copy files videos to my laptop or data card. I was using share it as a transfer carrier to my laptop. Now looking for other software. 5 stars to the privious version. Looking for another update. Thanks
#3.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Love it can easily transfer files regardless of the size, whether its Samsung to iPhone great app
#4.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Why this app need GPS to transfer files to another mobile which is in my wifi range.? It doesn't asked me to turn on GPS in older version. But new version always asking to turn on GPS to show the receiver.. May know the reason...
#5.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- So you can receive file but when i got the file (not apps) i cant use it, you cant transfer the file to other file or even do anything beside deleting it, its the most useless feature ever
#6.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- This app used to work beautifully. Transferring gigabytes in no time at all. Then the devs decided to 'improve' it. Now the transfer rates constantly fluctuate from 1.5MBPS to as low as 150KBPS. Why release it without testing it? I know the new wave of Beta testing is making end users the guinea pigs and only rectifying issues once enough of them complain but this is simply going to drive people away. Uninstalling.